You can download here documentation published by the CNRS Tokyo Office.
CNRS IN JAPAN BROCHURE (IN ENGLISH)
The CNRS Tokyo Office publishes every year an English-language brochure about the scientific cooperation between CNRS and Japan.
CNRS IN JAPAN, 2022 EDITION
In this document, you will find:
- an overall introduction of CNRS and its international cooperation tools
- a presentation of CNRS Office for North-East Asia
- an overview of CNRS institutional partners in Japan, as well as key figures on CNRS cooperation with Japan
- an outline of International Research Networks (IRN) and International Research Projects (IRP) between CNRS and Japan
- a thorough presentation of International Research Laboratories (IRL) between CNRS in Japan
- an overview of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)’s programs supported by CNRS
- an outline of CNRS strategic partnership with the University of Tokyo
- a map of CNRS structured cooperations in Japan, “CNRS in Japan at a glance”
BULLETIN No. 13 (DECEMBER 2022)
In this issue, you will find:
- an article about CNRS CEO and Chairman Antoine Petit’s visit to North-East Asia in October, including his visit to STS forum in Kyoto, the inauguration of a new International Research Center between CNRS and The University of Tokyo, and his first trip to Taiwan
- A special segment on CNRS structured cooperation in Japan in the field of biology, including an account of Director of the CNRS Biological sciences Department André Le Bivic to Kyoto, Tokyo, and Okinawa
- Articles about CNRS structured cooperation in North-East-Asia: Jacques Maddaluno’s (Chemistry Department) and Marie Gaille’s (Humanities and Social Sciences) trips to the region, the third edition of the France-Germany-Japan symposium on artificial intelligence … and as always, an update on the Covid-19 pandemic in North-East Asia, in particular on the reopening of the borders of the three countries.