You can download here documentation published by the CNRS Tokyo Office.
CNRS IN JAPAN BROCHURE (IN ENGLISH)
The CNRS Tokyo Office publishes every year an English-language brochure about the scientific cooperation between CNRS and Japan.
CNRS IN JAPAN, 2023 EDITION
In this document, you will find:
- an overall introduction of CNRS and its international cooperation tools
- a presentation of CNRS Office for North-East Asia
- an overview of CNRS institutional partners in Japan, as well as key figures on CNRS cooperation with Japan
- an outline of International Research Networks (IRN) and International Research Projects (IRP) between CNRS and Japan
- a thorough presentation of International Research Laboratories (IRL) between CNRS in Japan
- an overview of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)’s and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)’s programs supported by CNRS
- an outline of the CNRS strategic partnership (“International Research Center”) with the University of Tokyo
- a map of CNRS structured cooperations in Japan, “CNRS in Japan at a glance”
BULLETIN No. 16 (DECEMBER 2023)
In this issue, you will find:
- A report on Antoine Petit’s visit to Japan for the Science and Technology in Society forum and the second meeting of the International Research Center with the University of Tokyo.
- A special feature on CNRS cooperation in North-East Asia in the field of robotics, including a presentation of the activities of the Joint Robotics Laboratory.
- Articles on CNRS news in the region: conferences on the consequences of Fukushima, semiconductors and plant biology; a Franco-Taiwanese event; a Franco-Japanese scientific photography competition; and finally, a look back at the visit to Japan of Jean-Marie Tarascon, CNRS Gold Medal winner in 2022.